Wednesday, April 30, 2008

BLOGGINE BE ...I...... yipppeeee

So .. the whole world is blogging now and yours truly was always the nut reading everyones blogs and smiling if i knew what they were talking about .(believe it or not i DO know what they r talking about most of the time..*pat on back *)....who ever is reading this ( holy shit someone is reading my crap ??? sniff sniff i am famous... lol ..... )i am not a into the soul searching for my hearts deepest thoughts kinda writer ... and neither am i the absolutely funny ur sides hurt when u read it .. kinda writer .... oh oh but mind u .. i am not an ALSORAN ....... guess i am better than them .... i claim to be the BEST in my own head (the members of my head consist of ummmmm ME ... and .... yup ME)......so now i am blogging .... *claps* welcome to the blogging world ...... a few things u must know about me ( must because u dont have a choice ).....i dont punctuate(dats y the low english marks :P:P).... i hate show offs ..... i love LASSI... and i am not a very good writer (dats what u will say after u read moi blog).... oh and not the ambassador for positivity (for sure .. my pals will vouch for dat )......anywayy hope my blogging experience goes as well as it does for most ppl .... aurevoir ..........

No comments: